來源：http://www.okoio.com 日期：2021-10-06 發布人：chengkai
The use and promotion of flooring in China has a history of more than 30 years. With the gradual recognition of PVC flooring by the Chinese market, PVC flooring has entered China's schools, hospitals, shopping malls, office buildings and other enterprises and institutions. However, with the continuous escalation of the "toxic runway" incident, people's misunderstanding of PVC flooring has become increasingly prominent! In the process of paving plastic floor, some gap problems will be encountered between plastic floor and plastic floor. How to deal with this gap.
First, close seam splicing
(1) When laying the elastic floor, the edges of the two floors overlap by about 20mm, and then cut them neatly with a knife to form a dense joint.
(2) The two sides of the seam of the sealed splice are not connected together
(3) The joint using sealed splicing is less than 1mm, and the joint is not easy to be detected. The disadvantage is that the joint will seep, and it is easy to warp edges and accumulate dust for a long time.
(4) Most sheets and rubber floors (rolls or sheets) are suitable for close seam splicing.
(5) Sealed splicing can be used in places with low antibacterial requirements and no ponding in the use environment, so as to achieve better decorative effect.
Second, cold welding
(1) When the elastic floor is laid, use cold welding fluid or cold welding paste to connect the floor joints
(2) Cold welding makes both sides of the floor joint dissolve evenly (hot welding is fusion)
(3) For cold welded joints, the gap is narrow below 1mm, the cold weld has no color, and the joint is not easy to be detected. The disadvantage is that the construction is difficult.
(4) Cold welding is divided into two categories: cold welding liquid and cold welding paste (also known as caulking paste) - cold welding liquid, which is suitable for PVC floor, wallpaper and PVC plate with very narrow joint (below 1mm)—— Cold welding paste is applicable to the joints between PVC floors, rubber floors, wallpaper and other boards with wide joints (less than 4mm), as well as the joints between walls and floors.
The above highlights come from: Senran plastic floor, and more highlights come from: http://www.okoio.com Welcome to communicate with us